There is a fundamental shift in the digitalisation of the travel industry. And there are tremendous
challenges when using the existing legacy systems.
Our solutions reduce cost by simplifying product information management, pricing, merchandising
and order management, and increase revenue through sales of ancillary products and bundles,
and by improving customer experience with rich content and personalised offerings through direct
and indirect distribution channels.
- Needs long time and high effort
to prepare products (months)
- Inconsistent product distribution
over sales channels
- Offers low flexibility with product
pricing (max. 26 levels)
- Simple and short steps to create
Products with rich content (hours)
- Omni-channel offer and order management
(direct and via partners; desktop and mobile)
- True dynamic pricing
ancillary is growing
- Ancillary revenues reached close
to 82 Billion USD in 2017.
- Ancillary revenues as a percentage of total airlines revenues correspondingly
reached more than 11%.
- All industry studies and trends show
continued growth in ancillary revenue.
2010 - 2017
from inception to
launch in hours
- Quick & easy product creation
- Dynamic pricing
- Launch offers instantly
they want via personalised travel
offers our Airline customers:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Boost sales conversion
- Maximise revenues
more than + 50%